Professional Development for LearnZillion Guidebooks™ 3‑12 Language Arts
In-depth workshops that lead to successful implementation.
We designed a series of intensive (and fun) professional development workshops to help you get the most out of the LearnZillion ELA curriculum. Coordinated by top-tier facilitators and coaches from our national Dream Team, our workshops help teachers draw on pedagogical approaches that are often less familiar, such as close reading.
We work closely with districts to support the effective implementation of the LearnZillion Guidebooks curriculum.
LearnZillion’s professional development:
- Helps your team dive into the purpose, design, and structure of Guidebooks
- Leads to effective collaboration and planning
- Equips teachers with instructional strategies that build comprehension of complex texts
1. StandardA focus on differentiation and Guidebooks
2. WritingA focus on lifting the level of student writing
3. Complex TextA focus on understanding complex texts
Each of our 4-day tracks includes an introduction to Guidebooks and professional development for student writing.
Want to mix and match individual workshop offerings? No problem! We give you the option to create a personalized PD package for your district.
Discover how thoughtful PD can maximize your implementation.Contact us