Professional Development for
LearnZillion Math K‑5 Companion Curriculum
In-depth workshops that lead to successful implementation.
We designed a series of intensive (and fun) professional development workshops to help you get the most out of LearnZillion’s Companion Curriculum. Coordinated by top-tier facilitators and coaches from our national Dream Team, our workshops help teachers draw on pedagogical approaches that are often less familiar, such as task-based math instruction.
We work closely with districts to support the effective implementation of LearnZillion Math K‑5.
LearnZillion’s professional development:
- Deepens your team’s understanding of productive struggle and its role in math instruction
- Hones in on conceptual understanding
- Results in effective facilitation of task-based lessons
1. Conceptual UnderstandingA focus on conceptual understanding, purposeful questioning, and math discourse
2. CFA CycleA focus on fluency and procedural skills, formative practice, and application lessons
Each of our 4-day tracks includes a focus on productive struggle and task-based lessons.
Want to mix and match individual workshop offerings? No problem! We give you the option to create a personalized PD package for your district.
Discover how thoughtful PD can maximize your implementation.Contact us