High quality digital curricula
Improve classroom instruction by providing your teachers with high-quality instructional materials that they’ll actually use. Developed by top teachers, LearnZillion's standards-aligned lessons and materials are easy to access on any device.
Math instructional materials include:
- Full lesson plans for grades K-8
- Targeted instructional videos
- Printable student activities, including leveled practice and tasks
- Online practice sets with immediate student response and teacher progress reports
- Custom content-aligned manipulatives that support instruction
Literacy instructional materials include:
- Text-focused lessons
- Skill-focused instructional videos
- Downloadable texts and read-aloud videos
- Online quizzes
Powerful curriculum management
Easily customize and distribute LearnZillion’s smart curricula to meet your distinct instructional goals.
Easily author, edit, customize, and curate curricula using LearnZillion’s powerful Curriculum Manager and readily share the materials through your LMS. We’ll also help you align curricula to your scope and sequence so your teachers can access exactly what they need when they need it.
- Lesson authoring and editing tools
- LMS integration
- Scope and sequence alignment
- Auto-graded assignments
Insightful digital assessments
Quickly check in on student progress throughout the year. We make it easy to collect actionable data.
Purposeful professional development
Strengthen and celebrate teaching and instructional leadership through blended professional development focused on implementing your pedagogical priorities.
- Online modules
- In-person TeachFests®
- Virtual collaboration
- Model lessons
Online modules give your teachers around-the-clock access to research-based professional development resources, while in-person and virtual collaboration provide added opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive team environment.
All teachers deserve both professional support and the tools to better engage and support students. Working with LearnZillion, we trained a team of Delaware teachers … [And] we’re starting to see evidence that these great teachers are getting better and improving student outcomes faster.
– Michael Watson, Chief Academic Officer, Delaware Department
Using LearnZillion’s curriculum, my students are extremely engaged in the learning and, importantly, I have seen a rise in their level of self-confidence. It was a game-changer and it enabled me to spend more time focusing on learner behavior and grit. It’s paid dividends.
– Niki Gaines, Davis Joint Unified School District, California
[Working with LearnZillion] helps you grow in your ability and content knowledge and it gives you the opportunity to work with an organization that values teachers, student learners and achievement by both. It has reinforced for me that teachers are some of the brightest and most talented people in the world.
- Leah Weimerskirch, K-8 math Curriculum Design Lead, Acheivement First, New Haven, Connecticut
Ready to improve classroom instruction?